Tuesday, February 21, 2012

jessica cosmetics "iridescent eye"

Ever since I first saw Chanel "Peridot," I've been trying to convince myself that forking over the twenty-something dollars would be worth it. But then I figured that eventually, someone would create a similar, more affordable polish that I could scoop up and love forever. And I finally got my hands on this polish!!


Isn't it gorgeous?! It's Jessica Cosmetic's "Iridescent Eye" from the Peacock Queen collection. Pretty much a dead-on dupe for the Chanel polish. For a comparison, check out this post from Goose's Glitter!

Here are some more pictures. It was kind of hard to capture the green-gold duochrome goodness in the weird lighting. Tried my best. I promise it is amazing in real life! Definitely worth the 7-8 dollars that this bottle retails for.



2 comments:

  1. Such a great color and a very close dupe for half the price I can never bring myself to pay over $15 for a nail polish so I feel you on that one! I found you thru the Wu Sistas & Mistas group ;)
    -Ash
    Beauty-Flawed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, I love that group! Such awesome ladies in it (: I'm always trying to find a more affordable alternative to those beautiful splurges. After all, I am on a college student budget!

      P.S. love your blog! Followed via GFC just now!

      Delete