Monday, February 27, 2012

modcloth "stylish surprise"!

So I've actually never ordered from Modcloth before because my wallet really cannot afford their adorable clothes. Well, until now! Currently, their "Stylish Surprise" can be ordered for $15. All you have to do is select your size and wait for your mystery item (retail value from $29.99 to $249.99) to arrive at your door! How fun!


I'm not really sure how their sizing works, as this is my first order, but I placed mine in a size Medium just to be safe. I'd much rather have something slightly larger than something just a BIT too small to wear!

Right now, you can use the coupon code MODLOVESBENEFIT for an extra 20% off your purchase. Shipping is a flat rate of $4 if your order is under $50 and free if your order is over $50!

Have you ever ordered from Modcloth before? And more importantly, will you be ordering this? Let me know! I'll post again when it arrives!

4 comments:

  1. I ordered 3, can't wait to see what I get!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Depending on how this time turns out (sizing and etc), I'll probably order more next time they do this. If you have a blog, let me know when yours arrives! Would love to see what you get. xx

      Delete
  2. I ordered five! I'm a bit of a ModCloth addict. My closet is split between ModCloth and vintage. I can't get enough of either. Have fun with your surprise!

    ♥ Rebecca Jean
    Midnight Maniac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I was a little too reluctant to order so many without knowing how they would fit. Hope you like your surprise! Hopefully you'll post on your blog when you get them? *hint hint (: xx

      Delete