Saturday, February 25, 2012

current obsession; bows

Bows are awesome. They're an amazingly cute accessory for belts, collars, rings, bracelets, anything! I actually have a pair of tights with little bows on them, although I admit that I rarely find a chance to wear them since I'm so used to wearing solid, dark tights.

The Burberry F/W 2012 runway had a ton of bows used as belts. Super cute!! Here are a few of my favorites:

Images from 1, 2, 3

Two other super cute looks with bows at the waist are from Kate Spade F/W 2012 and the Banana Republic Mad Men collection from Spring 2012.

Images from 1, 2

Here are a few cute bow accessories from various stores. Item info is available by clicking on the links on the bottom.


Items from 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

So far, bows have invaded my closet in belt, necklace, clothing, hairband, and ring form. What are you opinion on bows?

No comments:

Post a Comment