Well, the full lookbook for the Marni H&M collaboration has been released, and looking through it, I'm not really sure if I'll be stalking stores.

Most of the collection doesn't particularly appeal to me since I know I will not be able to wear most of the clothes, however I did like a few of the items. Here are some of my favorites:

Of course, I have a weakness for scarves, so I might cave and pick up this one (and another polka-dot scarf) if I happen to be shopping and see it in stock. Who knows! I think my favorite H&M collaboration is still Lanvin for H&M (although I didn't feel particularly inclined to purchase anything from that collection either).
What do you think of all these designer collaborations lately and are you planning on picking up any of these items?
Make sure to check out the full lookbook here from vogue.co.uk and to check whether or not your local H&M will be carrying the collection!
No comments:
Post a Comment