Anyways, I really like this color (though after my removal fiasco, I'm not sure how often I would wear this). Pictured is with two coats.


They have a really nice finish. You can even see my reflection in the pictures! After a day of wear, I layered a really subtle shimmer which looked awesome! Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of that before I removed the polish.
Thoughts? Has anybody had this problem with any polish before? My solution was just to wash my hands slightly more often, and after a day or two, I just shortened my nails and painted them.
I always pick teals and blues over any other color nail polish I have found certain ones do tend to stain to remove it I usually use lemon juice and some baking soda. Soak them in lemon juice and them go over them with baking soda you can use a scrub brush on them too if they are too stained. Works like charm !
ReplyDelete-Ash
Beauty Flawed
Wow, thanks for the tip! Will try it if this ever happens again (: guess this means I can wear this polish again later without worrying!
Deletexx