Wednesday, March 28, 2012

latest haul

Arg, slacking again! Lately I've been trying to concentrate more on schoolwork, but I was hoping not to neglect my blog. Guess that didn't work out too well since I haven't had much inspiration to post in the past week or so. Hopefully this will change soon!

Anyways, I just wanted to share a quick post today. Over the weekend, I went to a swap meet and Goodwill store with one of my very best friends, Shannon (check her blog out here!). Yesterday, I went shopping again with another very good friend since almost everybody is home for spring break. Thought it would be fun to share some of the items that I picked up!

Pictured: black blazer - Henri Bendel, cream pinstripe blazer - H&M, navy jacket - Ann Taylor LOFT, dark teal shirt - thrifted, yellow top - thrifted, aqua cropped top - Forever 21, feather tank - Rory Beca for Forever 21


Pictured: Sally Hansen "Fairy Teal", China Glaze "Fast Track", ORLY "Artificial Sweetener", Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Pink Truffle


I also bought a few bracelets, a small backpack, and a super cute tank from Express (they're having a sale right now!) that aren't pictured. So basically, I've already spent almost $70 this week, which isn't too bad considering how much I bought. However, I'm on a college student budget, so this will probably be the only haul post in a very, very long time.

Hope to post again soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment