Wednesday, March 7, 2012

my "stylish surprise"

Yesterday, my "Stylish Surprise" that I ordered from Modcloth finally arrived! It was sort of weird, since I know someone who lives in the same city who got hers two days before me. But when it finally arrived, I was super happy!



Even the box is adorable! And my surprise was very cute. It's a C. Luce dress of a dusty olive color with some cute ruffle-y detailing. Love it!


I don't own anything this color and am not sure if I would have ordered this if I saw it online, but I'm actually thrilled with it! Definitely will wear it out when I get the chance.

My camera kind of died, so I snapped a quick picture with my phone instead. Sorry!


I will try to remember to charge my camera battery more often since I'm going to keep trying to post consistently.

For any of you who ordered the surprise, what did you get? I love mine! Hope you do too!

6 comments:

  1. Looks great! I'm still kicking myself for missing out on this, I knew I should have ordered it early but totally forgot.
    -Ash
    Beauty Flawed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so surprised that they had some left! Ordered it in class actually :P maybe next time!

      Delete
  2. Wow the modcloth packaging is cute! But the dress is definitely cute and looks great on you, I like that you belted it since it adds more shape to the dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well-done packaging always makes me want to order more! :P thank you!

      Delete
  3. The packaging is so cute! I love your dress :)


    http://www.rougefox.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know huh! Love places that include cute packaging. Thanks!

      Delete