This has got to be one of my favorite polishes! I begged one of my friends to get me this as a birthday present (a few months ago...) and had kind of given up on getting it, but a few days ago, she showed up at my doorstep with this gorgeous thing!
Deborah Lippmann's Sugar Daddy is part of her chromes collection. This particular duochrome is quite unique and just stunning in person. It's an awesome duochrome-y mix of champagne, rose gold, yellow gold, and a tiny hint of green. Kind of hard to photograph, but I tried my best!
Amazing, is it not? The pictures don't quite do it justice, in my opinion. Pretty sure this one has solidified its spot in my favorites list!



Amazing nails!! <3
ReplyDeleteIf u have any free time, pleasecheck out my new blog. <3
http://thecasualprincess.blogspot.com/
Thank you! I'll be sure to check out your blog right now! (:
Deletexx