Tuesday, March 19, 2013

march wishlist

You know, I think I really need to work on getting a queue set up, so on weeks where I'm really busy, I can just edit a little and click POST!

Today I'm just sharing with you a little wishlist of mine! I don't really online shop (read: purchase items online), but I do like to browse online stores and whatnot. Here's a quick compilation of some things I've been eyeing lately.



1. Dandelion illuminator from Benefit (available at Sephora)
2. 'Ceci N'est Pas un T-Shirt' from Mossimo (available at Target)
3. Andy Warhol tunic from Uniqlo (available at Uniqlo)
4. Glossy mint satchel from Kimchi Blue (available at UO)
5. OPI Polka.com and Hands Off My Kielbasa! (available at your local beauty store/salon)

Hope you enjoyed! What's on your wishlist lately?

2 comments:

  1. so cute,
    i wish i knew you wanted that tee
    i saw it in HK @ a little street store...

    anywhoo, i'm proud of you (;

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! :D its the thought that counts! <3

      xx

      Delete