Last December, I went to Hong Kong with my family and picked up two little bottles of polish from Sasa. These bottles were on promotion for 2 for $15 HKD or slightly more than $2 USD. I'm pretty sure these are not B3F (for those unfamiliar with the term, "Big 3 Free" means that the polish does not have the chemicals formaldehyde, toluene, and dibutyl phthalate), but the bottles and the colors were just so cute that I just bought them anyways. Oops.
But really, they're adorable! This first shade of pink is my favorite of the two. It's just a very flattering shade of pink for anybody and would definitely make a cute pedicure color for the spring and summer.
The other shade that I bought is a pale, dusty pink. Also very cute! I actually bought two and gave one to one of my best friends who liked it a lot.
Aren't the bottles just the bestest?! (Also if you couldn't tell, I took these pictures at different times so my nails are slightly different in the two pictures. Hope this doesn't bother you too much!)
I'm such a sucker for cute mani/pedi colors! If you have a favorite shade of pink, please let me know! Names of colors or even some swatches from a blog post are very much welcome!




lovely review, darling. and you are really good at painting your nails. i love the color, but most of all, it is actually the packaging of the nail polish that has won my heart.
ReplyDelete<3 rae
stop by if you have a moment, dear!
http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/
Thanks for the sweet comment! Love your blog!!
Deletexx
That bottle is super cute. The color looks great with the top coat very shiny!
ReplyDeleteThank you, I agree completely! (:
Deletexx